Relax & Unwind in Klein Slangkop Private Estate
Ocean’s 4 Self Catering is a family-owned guest house in Klein Slangkop Private Estate that welcomes every traveller seeking a revitalising stay on the beach. Whether you’re a tourist or a local, we have something special and unique to offer, affording you the opportunity to enjoy an unforgettable stay in Kommetjie. You haven’t experienced what Cape Town has to offer, until you’ve stayed at the Ocean’s 4 Self Catering.
Double bed, shower-bath, living room, fully-equipped kitchen, TV and a radio.
Facilities & Attractions
The guest house has 2 double rooms with a separate entrance, shower, fridge, microwave and a single cottage with a double bed, shower-bath, living room, fully-equipped kitchen, TV and a radio.
- Garden with Salt Water Beach Pool
- Free Wi-Fi Available
- Braai/Barbecue Facilities in Garden
- Part of a Nature Reserve
- 3-min Walk to Noordhoek/Long Beach
- Whale Watching Opportunities
What To Do Nearby?
The guest house is conveniently located near a range of tourist attractions and destinations, so you can never run out of something to do.
- Long Beach Shopping Mall (7 mins)
- Chapman’s Peak Drive (10 mins)
- Silvermine Nature Reserve (10 mins)
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve (15 mins)
- Constantia Winelands (20 mins)
- Table Mountain (30 mins)
- Victoria & Alfred Waterfront (30 mins)
- Stellenbosch Wine Farms (40 mins)
- Cape Town International Airport (35 mins)
Rates at Ocean’s 4 Self Catering
Pricing per Double Room/ per night:
High Season (01 October ‒ 30 April): ZAR 590
Low Season (01 May ‒ 30 September): ZAR 490
Pricing Cottage/ per night:
High Season (01 October ‒ 30 April): ZAR 790
Low Season (01 May ‒ 30 September): ZAR 650
Make A Booking
Kindly send through a booking enquiry and we’ll be in touch with you shortly to confirm.
Contact Ocean’s 4 Self Catering
If you’d like to know more about the guest house, kindly get in touch with us.
4 Orca Close
Klein Slangkop Private Estate